A legendary casino
Housed in a fourteenth-century castle, Casino Peralada is a world of entertainment, the perfect blend of gastronomy, live music, shows and gaming in an legendary setting. A one-of-a-kind entertainment experience which, together with the Hotel Peralada Wine Spa & Golf, is part of the new Peralada Resort.
Casino Peralada is located at Sant Joan street, s/n 17491 Peralada
ENTRY TO THE CASINO IS PROHIBITED WITH:
- Swimsuit and / or a sarong
- Sleeveless undershirt
- Tracksuit, sportswear and a sports club t-shirt
- Sports shorts
- Beach flip flops
- Caps (except the poker area)
- Clothing inciting violence, xenophobia or racism
Casino Peralada offers its guests a cloakroom service. Outerwear, bags, camera bags and electronic devices must be left in.
The use of mobile phones is prohibited in gaming areas and where it is likely to disturb other visitors.
- Slot Machines, i-Tables and Sports betting Open every day from 11 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Game tables Open every day from 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Castell Peralada Restaurant Open Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. and from 8 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
- El Grill Peralada Every day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Slot Bar Every day from 11 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Snack del Casino From Sunday to Thursday (and holidays), from 8 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
HOW TO GET HERE
The town of Peralada is ideally positioned in terms of access. Lying 8km from Figueres, the journey can be taken almost entirely by motorway.
AP7 towards France: Take the Figueres turn-off and head for Llançà-Portbou. You are on the Vilamalla dual carriageway. Take the third exit for Peralada and follow the road signs.
NII towards Figueres: At Figueres, head for Llançà- Portbou. You are on the Vilamalla dual carriageway. Take the third exit for Peralada and follow the road signs.
A9 towards Spain: After crossing the border, continue on the AP7 motorway towards Girona until you reach Exit 3 Figueres N/Roses. Once you've exited the motorway, take the N-II towards Girona and after 5 KM take the N-260 for Portbou-Llançà and follow the road signs.
www.ampurdanbus.com / Tel. 972 50 23 83
Service from Figueres to Peralada.
High-Speed Train from France
The French high-speed train also calls at the Figueres-Vilafant station with RENFE/SNCF in cooperation from Paris, Toulouse, Lyon and Marseille. Get timetables at www.renfe-sncf.com
AVE O AVANT
From Madrid, Zaragoza, Lleida, Tarragona, Barcelona or Girona. The Figueres-Vilafant AVE station is about 15 minutes from Peralada. There is a regular bus and taxi service from here to Figueres. Get timetables at www.renfe.com.
To enter the Casino you have to be over the age of 18 and show the following documents:
- Spanish citizens: Original national ID card (DNI)
- Foreign citizens residing in Spain: Residence permit
- Ciudadanos de la Unión Europea: DNI o pasaporte (documentos originales)
- Ciudadanos no comunitarios: Pasaporte (documento original)