A legendary casino
Housed in a fourteenth-century castle, Casino Peralada is a world of entertainment, the perfect blend of food, live music, shows and gaming in an legendary setting. A one-of-a-kind entertainment experience which, together with the Hotel Peralada Wine Spa & Golf, is part of the new Peralada Resort.
Download and print your ticket and enter the casino for free.
Casino Peralada is located at Sant Joan street, s/n 17491 Peralada
THE FOLLOWING DRESS IS PROHIBITED IN THE CASINO:
· Swimwear and/or sarongs
· Tank tops
· Tracksuit, workout clothes and sports jerseys
· Sport shorts
· Beach flip-flops
· Caps (except the poker area)
· Clothing that incites violence, xenophobia or racism
A coat check is available for Casino Peralada guests. Outerwear, bags, camera bags and electronic devices must be checked.
The use of mobile phones is prohibited on the casino floor or anywhere else it disturbs other guests.
- Sunday to Thursday 12 p.m. - 03 a.m. (traditional tables opening at 20:30h)
- Fridays, Saturdays and holiday eves 12 p.m. - 04 p.m. (traditional tables opening at 20:30h)
- Castell Peralada Restaurant Open Thursday night to Sunday lunch. Lunch from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and dinner from 8 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Snack del Casino Every day after 8:30 p.m.
- El Grill Peralada Open every day except Tuesday, from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Slot Bar Every day until the closing time of the Casino.
HOW TO GET HERE
The town of Peralada is ideally positioned in terms of access. Lying 8km from Figueres, the journey can be taken almost entirely by motorway.
AP7 towards France: Take the Figueres turn-off and head for Llançà-Portbou. You are on the Vilamalla dual carriageway. Take the third exit for Peralada and follow the road signs.
NII towards Figueres: At Figueres, head for Llançà- Portbou. You are on the Vilamalla dual carriageway. Take the third exit for Peralada and follow the road signs.
A9 towards Spain: After crossing the border, continue on the AP7 motorway towards Girona until you reach Exit 3 Figueres N/Roses. Once you've exited the motorway, take the N-II towards Girona and after 5 KM take the N-260 for Portbou-Llançà and follow the road signs.
www.ampurdanbus.com / Tel. 972 50 23 83
Service from Figueres to Peralada.
High-Speed Train from France
The French high-speed train also calls at the Figueres-Vilafant station with RENFE/SNCF in cooperation from Paris, Toulouse, Lyon and Marseille. Get timetables at www.renfe-sncf.com
AVE O AVANT
From Madrid, Zaragoza, Lleida, Tarragona, Barcelona or Girona. The Figueres-Vilafant AVE station is about 15 minutes from Peralada. There is a regular bus and taxi service from here to Figueres. Get timetables at www.renfe.com.
To enter the Casino you have to be over the age of 18 and show the following documents:
- Spanish citizens: Original national ID card (DNI)
- Foreign citizens residing in Spain: Residence permit
- European Union citizens: National ID card or passport (original documents)
- Non-EU citizens: Passport (original document)